Themes to be discussed:
● Can Greece become not only a Major Shipping but a Major Trading Hub?
● What are the competitive advantages and the future of the Global Maritime Hubs?
● What are the ingredients for a successful maritime, shipping and commodity hub?
● What are the competitive advantages of Greece versus other maritime and commodities hubs in Europe and the world?
● What must be the role of the Government?
● What is needed from the shipping industry
• George Pateras, Chairman / Managing Director Hellenic Chamber of Shipping / Aegis Shipping S.A.
• Michael Bodouroglou, Chairman, ALLSEAS MARINE S.A.
• Benjamin Wong, Head of Transport and Industrial, Invest Hong Kong
• John Su, President and CEO, Erasmus Shipinvest Group
• Clay Maitland, Principal
• Minas Sorotos, Managing Director, HANDY CHART LTD
• Ioannis Maritsas, Advisor to the Minister, Ministry of Shipping
• Giuseppe Rosano, CEO, Alibra Shipping Limited
• LIONA BACHAS, Managing Director/SHIPBROKER, HELLASCHART LTD
• Fay Catsiba, General Manager, Topia Navigation DMCC
• Vassilios Terzis, Managing Director Queensway Navigation Co. Ltd
• A. Joel Walton, CEO, Cayman Registry, Maritime Authority of the Cayman Islands
• Charalambos Simantonis, President, Hellenic Shortsea Shipowners Association
• Miltiadis Varvitsiotis, MP for B'Athens, Hellenic Parliament. Former Minister of Shipping
• Tomas M. Avila, Secretary General, Autoridad Maritima de Panama
• Despina Panayiotou Theodosiou, Chief Executive Officer, Tototheo Maritime
• Theo Xenakoudis, Director -Worldwide Business Operations / Managing Director –Piraeus, Greece
• Yasmina Rauber, Managing Director / President Swiss Maritime Services AG / WISTA Switzerland