Topics to be discussed:
● What is needed from the shipowning Industry to improve relations with the regulators.
● What is needed from the regulators for creating better regulations and in balance between environmental goals and market realities.
● Does the Greek ship owning community need to enter now in the new world of technology?
● Are there benefits to shipping companies who embrace novel technologies?
● With LNG bunkering quickly spreading around the world should it be the only alternative fuel the Maritime Industry uses?
● How profitable can an environmental focus be?
● The world of Digitalization - How outreaching and practical are the applications in the shipping industry?
● Wil Google, Amazon, Apple become the new face of Shipping?
• George Pateras
Chairman / Managing Director
Hellenic Chamber of Shipping / Aegis Shipping S.A.
• Kostas Vlachos, Chief Operating Officer, Consolidated Marine Management
• Miltiadis Varvitsiotis, MP for B'Athens, Hellenic Parliament. Former Minister of Shipping
• Tomas M. Avila, Secretary General, Autoridad Maritima de Panama
• Irene Notias, Managing Director, PRIME PETROLEUM SERVICES INC.
• Clay Maitland, Principal
• Joel Walton, CEO, Cayman Registry, Maritime Authority of the Cayman Islands
• Charalambos Simantonis, President, Hellenic Shortsea Shipowners Association
• Spyridon Zolotas, Area Manager, RINA
• Ilias Tsakiris, Chief Executive Officer & Chief Underwriter, American Hellenic Hull Insurance Company Limited
• Emmanuel Sofronis, Director , SSL Insurance Brokers
• Giuseppe Rosano, CEO, Alibra Shipping Limited
• Liona Bachas, Managing Director/SHIPBROKER, HELLASCHART LTD
• Dimitris Lyras, Director, Lyras Shipping Ltd.
• Ioannis Maritsas, Advisor to the Minister, Ministry of Shipping
• Akis Tsirigakis, CEO, Nautilus Offshore
• Nurettin Caliskan, President of Foreign Relation, Turkish Shipbuilders Association GISBIR
• Stathis Gourdomichalis, Managing Director, Phoenix Shipping & Trading S.A.
• Despina Panayiotou
Theodosiou, Chief Executive Officer, Tototheo Maritime