Topics to be discussed:
● What are the partnership options for Shipowners - Capital Providers - Cargo Owners: Finance structures and Management?
● What are the partnership options with charterers /industrials/shipowners
● What are our perceptions on the changing structure and new model(s) of shipping?
● Is shipping finally an open or closed business for outsiders?
● Are the trade patterns changing and shipping needs reorientation?
● Is N.Y.the place for the public and private shipping money?
● Are the European banks back to shipfinance?
● What are the post-crisis future perceptions and realities?
• John Su, President and CEO, Erasmus Shipinvest Group
• Michael Bodouroglou, Chairman, ALLSEAS MARINE S.A.
• Vassilios Terzis, Managing Director, Queensway Navigation Co. Ltd
• Clay Maitland, Principal
• Costas Kontes, General Manager, V.Ships
• Phil S. Patitsas, Atlas Maritime
• Kostas Vlachos, Chief Operating Officer Consolidated Marine Management
• Fabrizio Vettosi, Managing Director, Venice Shipping and Logistics S.p.A.
• George Kypraios, Chief Executive Officer Yefira Consulting Pte Ltd, Singapore
• Charalambos Simantonis, President, Hellenic Shortsea Shipowners Association
• Giuseppe Bottiglieri, Chairman & CEO, Giuseppe Bottiglieri Shipping Company SpA
• Petros Doukas, Director / Former Deputy Minister, Capital Partners S.A. / Ministry Foreign Affairs
• Giuseppe Rosano, CEO, Alibra Shipping Limited
• Frederik de Haas van Dorsser, Vice President, NIBC Bank
• Meruyert Jumadillayeva, Senior trader, Source Group AG
• Katerina Stathopoulou, Executive Director, Investments & Finance Ltd.
• Francesco Melachrinos, Managing Director, Forth Shipping Co
• Athena Giannouli, Partner, Giannoulis Law Offices
• Simos Dimitriou, Ship Trader,
• Socrates Theodossiou is the CEO of TOTOTHEO Maritime